Monday, March 18, 2013

Martha Stewart Butterfly punch

Have you ever had an idea in your head that you wanted to try, but couldn't find the time to do it?  Or, maybe you didn't think it would turn out like the picture in your mind so you just put it off, because it would be a lot of work trying it?  Well, I finally gathered up a rainbow of scrap pieces and then sat down and started punching....and punching....and punching.....and I have a blister now!  After about 30  minutes of punching I started gluing those little butterflies to the cardstock piece.  Gluing, and gluing and gluing some more.  I got the look I was going for and I really like how it turned out.

Materials:
     Paper: lots and lots of scraps
Punch: Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
Spellbinders: Tag Trio die
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink " Black Soot"
Stamp: My Favorite Things

I hope the snow doesn't pile up again today.....seems like every Monday we have a nice dumping of snow. Maybe this rainbow of butterflies will chase it away.

No comments: